ENACCS VoIP PBX
PBXs have been around for a long time, as they were originally created during the age of landline telephone systems. Today’s technology has made it so that PBX systems can be used by Voice over IP (VoIP) services.
PBX systems used to only be something that larger companies could afford; the ENACCS VoIP PBX allows virtually any sized business to have their own PBX system. The ENACCS VoIP PBX also allows smaller businesses to utilize a host of great features and also look much more professional without the large upfront investment. A PBX comes in many sizes, from 2 lines to thousands of phone lines. Common features can include an ACD for call distribution and IVR that can process incoming phone calls prior to routing to call stations. Some PBX’s support outbound dialing protocols such as auto-dialing, progressive dialing and predictive dialing. ENACCS VoIP PBX has many more features than a standard PBX and the switching is located at a central location and only the phones are at the customer site.
What are PBXs used for?
- It allows a company to have one single phone number that people can use to contact a number of different internal representatives.
- It uses an automatic call distribution (ACD) feature, which allows calls to be distributed evenly amongst the various employees of an answering team.
- It can provide automated call answers and provide anyone calling in with a number of menu options that will be used to select which department or extension they want to go to on their own.
- It allows for automated greetings that are customizable.
- It provides a host of management features.
- It allows providing custom music to callers that are on hold while waiting for an internal employee to answer.
- It can be used to record separate voice messages for each extension.
- It allows internal calls to be made in between stations.
|Choose Your Area Code||3-Way Calling|
|911 Dialing||Call Hunt|
|Call Return||Call Transfer|
|Call Waiting||Caller ID|
|Do Not Disturb||Free In-Network Calling|
|International Call Block||Low International Rates|
|Multi-Ring||Travel with Account|
|Virtual Phone Numbers||Voicemail|